**Best Viewed in HTML Format**
Lots of people have been asking about my upcoming QuickBooks products...
So let me pull back the curtain just a bit so you can see what’s going on:
- My QuickBooks products are not basic "how-to" guides. There's lots of those already.
- Painful and difficult problems get solved clearly and easily. Lots of "confusing" accounting ideas become crystal clear through engaging text and full color screen shots at every turn.
- They're perfect for all levels of users, all versions of QuickBooks... beginning users to intermediate users to advanced users.... QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier all versions, QuickBooks Enterprise. I cover all the bases!
Big News Flash!
Intuit Discontinues All QuickBooks 2006 Products!
Guess who's going bye-bye on Sunday, May 31, 2009?
- QuickBooks Pro 2006
- Every version of QuickBooks Premier 2006
- QuickBooks Enterprise version 6
Well, they are not really going bye-bye. They’ll still sit there on your desktop.
But they are going to be severely disabled. "Well, how disabled will they be?"
(Psst, in a hurry? Upgrade right now.)
Finally! A new easy way for
Customer Prepayments that destroys the hard, "official" way!
Download the pdf right now.
- Ready for more free time? Ready for peace of mind?
- Get the easy steps to customer prepayments in QuickBooks.
- Need to track vendor costs against the prepayment? No problem!
- Don't pay tax on the prepayment! Scary.
This tell-all ebook lifts the veil on customer prepayments. I hold nothing back!
Click here to learn more.
They will be disabled to the point that you now need to upgrade.
- "Why should I upgrade? It works fine now."
~Do you do any of these: email invoices, purchase orders, sales orders, or estimates?
~Download bank and credit card charges?
~Use QuickBooks payroll?
~Any other electronic service, like vendor Bill Pay, or QuickBooks Merchant Services?
These are all going away permanently on Sunday, May 31, 2009 for any version of QuickBooks 2006!
- "Upgrading is a pain in the neck!"
Do you have an hour? Intuit says upgrading only takes about an hour. So why not do it now, while you're thinking about it? I'm sure you have a single hour. Best to do it now while you're thinking about it.
Visit QuickBooks.com to find out more.
- "Can I go back to my old version if I don't like the new one?"
You might be able to go back to your old version, but you need to know how.
Weigh the benefit carefully... but I’ll tell you, it’s probably not worth it. The electronic services are just too valuable. Plus there are new features available.
- "I can't afford it right now."
The question is really, "Can I afford NOT to upgrade?"
Do want the hassle of snail-mailing invoices again... at 43 cents a pop for postage?
What about entering credit card charges manually... sounds like fun... not.
Thinking to do payroll manually? I am shaking my head at the thought of manual payroll. Payroll is a nightmare of federal, state, and local laws, that’s not an exaggeration. If you do it, don’t say I didn’t warn you (I’m totally serious).
Your time valuable. So is your sanity.
Do it now while you’re thinking about it. No sense in putting it off.
Visit QuickBooks.com to upgrade or find out more.
Make Your QuickBooks Problems Disappear
Contact me today and we will get your QuickBooks problems cured. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Check out my testimonials!
Any of these making you crazy?
- QuickBooks problems stealing your time & sanity?
- Is your P&L is accurate?
- Taxes... can you afford to overpay?
- Tired of bookkeeping & ready to outsource?
Contact me today to get relief.
Important note if you are concerned about going back to your old version:
I can work with you on this. Please contact me BEFORE you upgrade.
P.S. <>, I need your help. Do you like this newsletter? Please forward it to all your friends and colleagues who use QuickBooks. Thank you!
P.P.S. Remember... QuickBooks training products coming soon!
QuickBooks is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
Get Updated! Subscribe to the RSS feed!
P.O. Box 3303
Vista, California, 92085